On-Site Activities - Fishing, Swimming Pool and Activity Field
Our Fishing Lake provides excellent fishing for our many visitors. To ensure that the fishing is enjoyable for all our visitors we ask guest to note the following:
1. BARBLESS HOOKS ONLY. NO MICRO BARBS
2. NO GROUND BAITING. DO NOT THROW BAIT IN AFTER FISHING.
3. NO KEEP NETS.
4. NO BLOODWORM OR JOKERS.
5. NO HEMP.
6. ALL LITTER TO BE TAKEN AWAY.
7. NO FOOD TINS BY THE BANK.
8. DOGS MUST BE KEPT ON A LEAD AT ALL TIMES.
9. OVER 12’S MUST HAVE A N.R.A. ROD LICENCE.
Fishing times vary at the discretion of the site management.
No night fishing.
No more than two rods per person.
Fishing is free to Customers staying over in Accommodation and on the Caravan site
Outside Visitors £5/day
Our covered, heated swimming pool means there's something to keep the kids occupied whether the weather is rainy or sunny. The site also provides an extensive play area for football, ball games and children's play area.
View our swimming pool information brochure : Swimming Pool Information